Modify the default footer message

I have updated the Sydney theme of my website “GoKutty.com” to the latest version. This action has changed the footer note. I would like to change the default footer message

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney by aThemes.”

TO:
“© GoKutty.com (https://GoKutty.com). All Rights Reserved.”

Please assist.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme, Sydney. I am happy to help with your queries.

The pro version of Sydney has a feature to manage custom footer message from website’s customizer.

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 05.38.01

I’d recommend you to upgrade as you’re asking the pro feature.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks.

I would like to know how to manage this in the Free version of Sydney theme.

Appreciate, if you could provide the steps to achieve this by creating a Child Theme

Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Editor >Theme Footer (Footer.php)
Edit the footer message there. But don’t mess around the rest of the code. Before editing copy entire code in a note pad and keep just incase if anything goes wrong. You can copy it back. Being a non-programmer I do this.

This does not create a Child Theme!!!

Im working with Syd Pro and cannot figure out how/where to edit the content shown in pic or remove it. I thought it would be in the footer credits option. https://rebuildmly.moonlightyogahouston.com/

Hi,

Thank you for chimig in. I am happy to help.

As checked with my web browser’s inspector tool, your footer credit is actually a Text widget that can be removed from Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you Kharis I understand it would be in text in a widget however when I go to widgets as per your steps above I cannot find the existing widget with the Sydney text to edit. In the live preview the text widget does not appear when I click the text

Hi,

Perhaps it was inserted from a specific page with Elementor page builder?

Are you able to find that part when edit your home page with Elementor? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I dont see it in Elementor either. Looking at the CSS (Im not a programer but can read some of this) my target is

Get in touch

+8324081970

contact@company.com

905 E. Main St. League City TX 77573

[contact-form-7 id="898" title="Contact footer"]
<div id="sidebar-footer" class="footer-widgets widget-area" role="complementary">
	<div class="container">
						<div class="sidebar-column col-md-4">
				<aside id="custom_html-1" class="widget_text widget widget_custom_html"><div class="textwidget custom-html-widget"><h4>Sydney Pro</h4>

Copyright ©2019 Your company

All rights reserved

<div class="sidebar-column col-md-4">
				<aside id="custom_html-2" class="widget_text widget widget_custom_html"><div class="textwidget custom-html-widget"><h6>ABOUT US</h6>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum varius.

I dont know how to edit or remove it says side bar and a text widget but I cant access unless through css?

Coversation moved to direct message.