Modify "Testimonials" and Top Menu

Hi! I need help modifying the “testimonials” section on my website and the menu at the very top

Testimonials: I am trying to make the image of each speaker bigger & when hovering over the picture, have the short bio of the speaker on it. I think I might need a plugin for this though (if it would be possible to have all the speakers centered and remove the slider, I would really appreciate it!)
In addition, I am having trouble changing the colour of the name of the speaker (which is currently pink) and their position (which is grey). I would like both to be changed to white

Top Menu: I have managed to have only the logo appear above the title on the static main page. However, on mobile, the logo is inside this black box. I have tried removing it/making it transparent without any luck.

I would really appreciate any help you guys can offer!

Can someone please help? I have tried to modify it so many times but just called it quits and removed the header all together (but now my logo has disappeared - I wanted to get rid of the menu only)

If there is a way to make my logo appear on top of the main page title without the menu, could someone post a snippet of the css code?

?

Hello,

1. It looks like your first testimonials issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

2. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to change that color.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.widget_sydney_testimonials div.customer div.name,
div.widget_sydney_testimonials div.customer div.name span{
    color: white !important;
}
  1. Can you please describe your current menu modifications?

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
Please be patient, we are trying to answer questions within 24 hours.

Thank you! The CSS code to change both fonts to white worked.

For now, I have completely removed the menu and logo (because it was causing too much trouble) with this code:

header#masthead,
div.header-clone {
    display: none;
}

My initial goal was to get rid of the menu and have the logo centered. I attempted to center both using the customize feature already available with the theme & made the background transparent with this code (because I was stil getting that black header on top of my site title on mobile):

header#masthead {
    position: absolute !important;
    background-color: transparent;
}

However, when I did this, the logo in the centre (which I made bigger also) overlapped with my site title (it was even worse on mobile) and could not get the site title + the two CTA buttons to move a bit down, which is why I removed the top header all together. I’m sure there must be a CSS code to help with this, but I am by no means an expert with code.

Also, is there a way to have all my testimonials on the same row (not carousel like it currently is on default), similar to employees (employees have 3 per row)?

Hello @epout058,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.