Modify Moesia pro 404.php pagemo

Hello.
I am very glad I bought this theme. I like a lot and my website is about to be launched. I just have to solve a few adjustments.
You can change the theme 404.php page and place a background image to fill the screen under the header and footer? I can add a text box with css style as the page Buider plugin?

Many thanks.

Hello, good question, this certainly should be considered for next theme update. Unfortunately, for now, you can set background with custom css code below (you can use simple custom css plugin if you like):

.error404 {
    background: url(http://p1.pichost.me/i/67/1916561.jpg);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-position: center;
    background-size: cover;
}

I used url of first image from google search. Just set your url for background or upload custom image to your host and provide that one.

I didn’t quite understand you about css text box, can you explain it a little??

Thank you so much. This works!
All text on the pages of the web have a framework and background color. I think I managed to fix it by entering the code with Simple custom CSS.

.error404 .content-area {
  border: 2px solid #444;
padding: 20px;
background-color: #fff3d8;
border: 2px #424242;
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 3px black, 0 0 0 6px red;
   -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 3px black, 0 0 0 6px red;
         box-shadow: 0 0 0 2px black, 0 0 0 35px #FFF3DB;
}

Now I just need to get the text is at the same distance from the header and footer.
A small question. as I can get .footer-widget-area left bottom of the page as in all the other pages?
Greetings from Spain.

Huh, now I really don’t know what you want to achieve :frowning: . Can you explain it a bit?? Can you provide a link to your page? Footer area is the same for all pages.

Regarding distance from the header and footer (if you think for 404 page), you should add margin-bottom tou your code:
margin-bottom: 60px;

Thanks for answering so fast.
This link is an image with a screenshot of the page. Sorry I can not explain better sometimes …

Hm, how that happened, it would be much easier if your page is online, anyway apply this code:

.error404 footer {
    position: relative;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
}

Pretty sure it is going to fix it. Don’t forget to add margin-bottom: 60px; in your code (.error404 .content-area)

it does not work …:frowning:
I managed to lower the footer and footer widget with this code;

.error404 .site-footer {
       width: 100%;
       position: absolute;
}
.error404 .footer-widget-area {
       width: 100%;
       position: absolute;
}

but the footer-widget-area is part hidden by footer.

I’ve solved it this way.

.error404 .content-area {
  margin-top: 140px;
  margin-bottom: 400px;
  border: 2px solid #444;
padding: 20px;
background-color: #fff3d8;
border: 2px #424242;
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 3px black, 0 0 0 6px red;
   -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 3px black, 0 0 0 6px red;
         box-shadow: 0 0 0 2px black, 0 0 0 35px #FFF3DB;
}

and this is the result.

Technically, is this a good way to fix it? I’m not a programmer. but I learn every day. I review the lines of code in other posts the support page and every time I understand more what I’m doing.

Hey, yes it is good way. You are natural talent :slight_smile: just keep learning. CSS actually isn’t programing language but it is excellent starting point.

:slight_smile:
Thanks a lot for your help. I am very happy with the support you offer. congratulations.