Mobilphone missing the menu selection?

Hello Roman,

i have now finished our new website, but i have a problem when i visit the website on the mobile version, an ipad or mobile phone.

I cannot find any menu items here. The button is missing, where you can see the menu?

Can you please have a look?

The website is called:

Many thanks and best regards
from Germany

Steffen

Hello Steffen,

Thank you for coming back.

It looks like you’re running older version of Sydney Pro. There’s latest version that may need to update to address the mobile menu issue. Refer https://athemes.com/changelog/sydney-pro/. Let me know if updating fixes your issue or no.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis,

many thanks for help.

Please let me know, how can i download and install the new Version of Sydney pro?

Best wishes

Steffen

Hello Steffen,

• Go to your account where you can download the Sydney Pro theme .zip package
  • Extract in your local drive
  • Access your site’s folder with FTP client program and locate to root > wp-content > themes folder.
  • Upload override the existing sydney-pro-ii folder.

Refer: Adding New Themes Manually (FTP)

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis,

Thank you very much. I have installed the update. Unfortunately I cannot see the menu as a selection in the mobile version ipad and mobile phone.

The selection menu seems to be hidden behind the green bar (header contact bar)?

Can you please have a look on the website?

Many greetings

Steffen

Dear Kharis,

can you give me please a solution?

Best wishes

Steffen

Hello Steffen,

It seems likely I found extra custom CSS code on your site is breaking the main menu. Please copy and save it separately in your code editor and remporarily remove it from site; and let me know how it works for you.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis,

I have temporarily removed the additional CSS code. The problem still exists in the mobile view.

Any another Solutions?

best wishes

Steffen

Hello Steffen,

For efficiency reason, if you want me to inspect and fix it directly, would you please allow me to access your site’s admin? You could provide the working login credentials privately via DM I’ve sent to you.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis,

i have send your a PM directly to you with all Details for the Login on our Website.

best wishes

Steffen

Hello Steffen,

I got it. I will be updating you as soon as possible with the solution.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

perfect!

Many Thanks

Steffen

Dear Kharis,

can you please tell me, how Long i have to wait for a solution?

best wishes

Steffen

Hello there,

Apologies for belated response.

I just fixed it by disabling the Haader social on your main menu.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis,

many thanks!

how can I change the colours for the mobile view (menu) the same as for the non-mobile view, or where can I adjust the colours when opening the menu?

best wishes

Steffen

You’re welcome!

Please create a separate topic for this to avoid endless discussion in this topic. You may use one topic for one query.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support