Mobile

Hi there!

I can’t thank you guys enough for all of your help and for such a fantastic theme!

I have 2 questions for you:

1. On my mobile, the image slider pictures are cut off width wise. I know the reason for it and have looked at other peoples questions about it and tried some of the code that I have seen on these forums, but I can’t find one that works on mine. Can you please help me with this?

2. I have testimonials on each team members page, and on the computer they look great, and on the phone they have a black background. Can you help me to remove the black background?

3. On the mobile, my pictures are appearing blurry. Can you help me with this also?

Thanks so much!!

On my testimonials,

Hello there,

To answer the first and second questions, I need to inspect them directly on your site. But it seems your site is being under construction mode. Could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area? You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this thread.

> 3. On the mobile, my pictures are appearing blurry. Can you help me with this also?

Try to use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-retina-2x/

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Thank you for the login credentials.

> 1.

Please refer here. You might need to adjust the viewport break point values to meet your need. Let me know how it helps.

> 2.

To get rid the black background, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.hentry .roll-testimonials blockquote{
  background: transparent;
}

Regards,
Kharis