Mobile wrapper issue

Hi,

I love your themes and it’s my first (and hopefully last) time when I’m completely stuck and can’t find an solution to a problem.

Everything works fine on my website except on mobile there seems to be a problem with wrapper. Page can be scrolled to sides and I can’t find what causes this trouble.

Can this be fixed with CSS or is there something else that is colliding with theme?

Hello,

You can try to deactivate all plugins except recommended for Airi theme (they are listed here), and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman, thanks for reply!
Unfortunatelly that didn’t solve my problem, I’m left with recommended plugins and nothing changed…

I don’t see this issue on Airi demo site here, so I don’t think that it’s a theme issue. Can you please deactivate plugins once again and leave here a note to let me check your site with recommended plugins only?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sure, they are all off again. :slight_smile:

Can you inform me when I can turn all the plugins back on?
Thank you,
Regards

Hello,

I’m still not sure what is causing that issue, but you can try to use the following CSS code as a workaround. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

html body {
    overflow-x: hidden;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

Unfortunately that didn’t solve my problem…
Thanks for your time anyway! :slight_smile:

Regards

Okay, you are welcome.

You can also try to temporarily remove elementor image carousel (it’s showing right arrow for some reason), and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay, I’ve manage to solve the problem with your earlier solution but replacing ‘html body’ tag with only ‘html’. Somehow that worked :smile:

@media (max-device-width: 667px) {
html { overflow-x: hidden; }
}

I have a hard time scrolling the page, but at least it looks as I wanted.

Thank you again. :slight_smile:

Regards

You are welcome!

And thank you for sharing that :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.