Mobile view

Hi,

My website doesn’t look pretty on my mobile screen. I have no idea why. Can you help me?

www.carlawilhelm.nl

Groetjes,
Carla Wilhelm

Hi Carla,

I’ve just checked your site, can you please to try to deactivate your plugin one-by-one? and let see which plugin is caused it.

Regards,
Awan

Hi,

Done that wihout any change.

Hi,

A week ago I change this (https://athemes.com/forums/topic/featured-image-size-3/)

in the content-single.php. Canh this change caused it?

Groet,
Carla

Hi,

I don’t think this issue is caused because you’ve made changes to the content-single.php file. Yesterday I was thought that google-analytics plugin which caused the issue because there is frontend.css that came from those plugin.

But seems like this issue is already resolved. Well, I am not sure what caused the issue exactly.

Hi,

I deactivated the Child theme and the WP Super Cache. After that things went well.

I also deleted the change I made in the content-single-php. Strangely enough the images kept the same size (blog wide)

I think wordpres is a mistery!

Groet,
Carla

Oh I see, so I think its because WP Super Cache plugin?

The featured image is displayed as you expected, right? I think its because you applied this css code to your site:

.entry-thumbnail img {
    width: 100%;
}

Is that possible? Or was the problem caused by the child theme.

I also deleted the .entry-thumbnail img {
}

:slight_smile:

Could you tell me what custom code that you made on the child theme?
I checking your site and this css code is still exist:

.entry-thumbnail img {
}

Hi,

I changed this. But removed it two days ago.

Carla

Okay Carla,

Please try to use the following CSS code:
.entry-thumbnail img {
}

You can add CSS code to style.css file of your child theme, also you can use Simple Custom CSS or similar plugin for adding CSS code.