Mobile view: logo and slider

I was wondering what Sydney mobile view should look like in the first place. I don’t like the way my website looks on the mobile devices. See screenshots attached.
image image

I thought it was supposed to look this way but then I ran into this screenshot in one of the topics: image
It looks so much better!

I have two questions:

1. How can make my website look like the screenshot above on mobile devices (all objects centered and the slider filling all the screen)? I don’t wanna change anything in the desktop view though.
  2. In the desktop view I have different logo color set for different pages (white for the homepage and green for the rest). How do I make it white for all pages in the mobile view only?

Many thanks in advance.

Here is my website https://2-the.com/

Oh, I just figured that certain pages still need the logo in green because they have white header without slider… Like this one

Hi,

Thank you for getting back along with this new topic. Can we address your queries one bye one to help us track progress easier?

How can make my website look like the screenshot above on mobile devices (all objects centered and the slider filling all the screen)? I don’t wanna change anything in the desktop view though.

Try enabling the full screen option on ‘Slider mobile behavior’ option from Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 05.31.17

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
thanks for your reply. The slider worked fine.

Should I break my other inquiries into several topics?

Hi,

Can you share links to your pagess needing help with the logo color change on mobile screen view? So I can inspect them directly to find out the solution easier.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support