Mobile View Error

Hi,

When I view my site on mobile, the header and menu aren’t showing correctly.

I’ve included a photo of the view on the WP customiser vs. a screenshot of the actual view:

http://www.kickstartcontent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Mobile-View-Error.jpg

Do you know what’s causing this?

Thanks,
Sophie

Hello Sophie,

I have just checked your website on low resolution and it looks like you have already resolved your issue, can you please confirm or deny it?

Here is what I see:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I’ve just realised that when I type the URL in google, I see it showing correctly. But when I follow the link from my Twitter account, it shows wrong. When I follow the link from my Facebook account, it shows correctly.

I tried copying the URL directly from Google and replacing the link in Twitter, but it still shows up wrong.

So I’m confused - is the problem with Twitter? Or the link I’m using? Or the theme?

Thanks for your help!
Sophie

Hello, I am having the same problem. When I view my website on a mobile smartphone or a tablet the menu does not appear, or is hidden. How can I make it visible for mobile and tablet users? My website is www.englishtraininglounge.com

Thanks, Dan

Hello Sophie,

Can you please provide a link that leads to incorrect view?

Dan, please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#masthead .btn-menu {
    color: #000a47;
}

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,
Thanks for the support.

Yours,

D

You are welcome Dan!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,
I am having an ongoing issue with some text at the bottom of my website.
I want to remove the the text at the bottom of the page, just above the footer which says, ‘Enter the text or HTML code here’

I have opened the appearance in the dashboard and tried to edit the text out via the CSS, but with no luck.

Please could you help with this problem?

Thanks,

Dan

Hello Dan,

It looks like that section comes from Stellissimo Text Box plugin.

Kind Regards, Roman.