Mobile view Buy now display

Hi, is there any way to fix the display of the Buy button from being over the featured image in mobile view(shouldn’t it be under or near the rating)? Or maybe a way to move it to the bottom of the page or to a custom location?
Regards

Hello @nickgregz,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide some explanatory screenshots and a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

This is a screenshot of the button over the image:

and the url is :http://bit.ly/1Lrf1WP
Also, i managed to remove the author and the date from showing on posts and the main page but that disables the rating on the main page too, any workaround for that?

Hello @nickgregz,

Please try to use the following CSS code to fix button position.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.single .button-container {
    position: static !important;
}

Please remove your solution and let me know. It is easier for me to provide you with my solution than fix your solution :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Works like a charm for mobile after i tweak the right margin to 0, but it destroys the normal view… I left the custom css so you can see for yourself.

Hello @nickgregz,

Can you please explain “destroys the normal view…” part?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’m sorry for not keeping it clear but by normal I mean desktop view, as in when I visit the site on my PC the button is not in the position it has to be. Meaning the css fixed the mobile view and broke the desktop(normal) view.

Okay @nickgregz,

Thank you for detailed explanation.

Please try to replace previous custom CSS rule with this one:

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
    .single .button-container {
        position: static !important;
    }
}

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, it works like a charm!
Thank you very much for everything.