Mobile version menu and slider problems

Hi
I LOVE Quill but I can’t get it to work on mobile devices - the slider is stuck, the menu is the custom footer instead of the main menu and doesn’t work when you press it. I’m rather simple when it comes to websites so what box haven’t I ticked?! The website is currently hidden but I can uncover it if you can help in real time.
Thanks, ellef

Hi,

Yes, please uncover it and post a link to it, so we can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba
Thanks for getting back to me. The site is now uncovered. Could you let me know when you’re done, please?
Thank you!
ellef

Sorry - here’s the link www.gilesabbott.com

Hi Csaba - any luck? I’ve also noticed the slider not working and the menu obscured when I make my internet page smaller on my laptop. Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. Please try to deactivate all your plugins, that may fix your issue, you have a menu what shouldn’t be there. The slider also works for me, just the menu is the problem I see, but that comes from a plugin how I see.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba -thanks for the help! I’ve deactivated a rogue plug in and now it’s all sorted. Thanks again
Ellef

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba