Mobile version has issues after Update 1.80

Hi,

I noticed the mobile view of my website has no spacing on the sides after updating to the version 1.80 . It looks like I have given full width settings to all the rows. (I am using siteorigin as my page builder.)

Does anyone has a fix for this?

Thanks.

Hello,

First thanks for using our theme!

Sorry but I couldn’t reproduce that issue here. Could you please share your website URL/link with us? So we can do a inspection and see what’s happening.

We await the website link to proceed with this thread.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi,

Thanks for replying to my question. Please have a look at it here. - https://www.temporary-url.com/768903

Please view the website from a mobile. You might not notice the spacing issue when viewing it from a desktop using “inspect”.

Check the difference between the side spacing of regular pages and blog article pages. The spacing of blog article body content looks right. However, blog titles have the same issue.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for the link!

I did a inspection in your website and seems to be working fine, as you can see in the screenshots below:

Regular page (About):

Blog post page:

Maybe you already resolved the issue?

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo,

I did not change anything. My eyes are getting used to the new design, but it would be great if I can add a bit more margin to the pages.

I am using a Huawei phone. Maybe the issue looks exaggerated in my device. Even in the other devices that check, it seems the margin has been reduced after the last update.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Hello,

Alright! Please try adding the given custom CSS code below at Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 780px) {
    .panel-grid-cell {
        padding-left: 25px!important;
        padding-right: 25px!important;
    }
}

The default padding value was 15px.

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo (and Gihan),

I have the exact same issue: after the last update the margins of my blogs on my mobile screen have been reduced to zero. I tired the solution you suggested, but that didn’t solve the problem.

I’d be happy with other suggestions.

Kind regards,

Jos

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you very much for your reply. It worked !

Sounds like Jos is also having the same issue. If possible, kindly try to restore the old settings with the next update. I really liked the way it looked in the previous update.

Thanks.

Hi Jos,

Try the coding that Rodrigo suggested. It worked for me.

Cheers !

It didn’t work for me… This is how a blog looks in a telephonescreen after the update:

It only occurs in blogs. Here is a normal page:

Suggestions are welcome!

Jos

Hello,

@Gihan_Dhanushka

You are welcome!

Let us know if you need further help.

@joslammers

The CSS code I provided to @Gihan_Dhanushka it’s not related with the blog pages, so the code will not works. But at really, seems to be working normally for me while testing with my iPhone 8+, as you can see in the below screenshot:

Maybe you are with the website zoomed. If it is the case, please try removing the zoom with the two fingers touch movement in the phone screen.

Please try that and let us know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support