Mobile version front page header background problem

dear sydney masters,

i tried everything to work around this, but couldn’t find the solution…

on the front page, the header sits on a nasty black background instead of the picture of the slider itself, like in previous versions of sydney theme.

can we do something to remove the black stripe from under the logo and the menu for mobile (including ipad) version?

thanks a lot,
sega

We moved the menu bar outside the slider for mobiles so it doesn’t overlap with the text anymore for people who had a lot of text.
In the next update, the black background will automatically be changed to the color you already have for the menu in the sticky mode.

got it.

thx, vlad

Is there any reported problems as to the images not showing up on the iPhone? It shows up on all other mobile devices perfectly but iPhones.

Nope, nobody mentioned it. Are your images really large?
Please open your own topic.

Yes. How do I open a post? I tried.

Well, use smaller images. Iphones don’t display very large images.
To open a new topic go here: https://athemes.com/forums/forum/sydney/ and scroll to the bottom.

Hi Vlad,

first of all: Thank you for the up till now fantastically working mobile version of Sydney Pro. However, after the last update I have two really big problems with the startpage of the mobile version:

1. How can I move the menu back in front of the header picture (transparent background?) (as it always was before?). How can I do this? Or at least change the color from black to my corporate light blue?

2. Even more important: I need the header text vertically centered in the middle of the header picture (as it always was before) – NOT at the bottom. How do I change this?

Please help me asap, the once beautiful mobile startpage I had looks not really nice anymore … :frowning:

Here my page: http://islablanca.es/en/welcome

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Cheers from Barcelona!
Marcel

Love this theme, Vlad.

I have this same problem?

How can I move the menu back in front of the header picture (transparent background?) (as it always was before?). How can I do this?

Thanks in advance