Mobile Site not loading

Hi I am facing a strange issue.
I installed a plugin called WP GoToWebinar ,once i activate the plugin the desktop version of the site works perfectly fine as before but the mobile site has completely stopped loading.
If there was any conflict with plugins the website would have not even worked for desktop version as well.

Really confused ,will really appreciate any help

Hello there,

To check if there’s a script conflict with Sydney theme, try temporarily switch to the one of default WordPress themes like Twenty Seventeen.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
I tried switching to Twenty seventeen and also activating the plugin.
Everythings works fine on this theme…even the mobile site got loaded.
So looks like a script conflict with sydney theme.
Any solutions to resolve the situation??

Thank you for updating me.

Please share a link to the page where you setup the content with WP GoToWebinar plugin, so I can have a closer look.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi kharisThe entire mobile website is not loading including the home page where i have not used the plugin.Just to rephrase if I activate the GotoWebinar plugin my entire mobile site does not load.The desktop version works absolutely fine.Would it be possible to set up a small video meeting at a time of your convience so that you can dig deep.

kharisblank
April 5 |

Thank you for updating me.

Please share a link to the page where you setup the content with WP GoToWebinar plugin, so I can have a closer look.

Regards,
Kharis

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

abhisingh4u
April 1 |

Hi Kharis, I tried switching to Twenty seventeen and also activating the plugin. Everythings works fine on this theme…even the mobile site got loaded. So looks like a script conflict with sydney theme. Any solutions to resolve the situation??
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.