Mobile Responsive not working

Hello,

From what I can understand, the Leto theme should be mobile responsive, however in the mobile version of our site things are kind of a mess, unaligned, different sizes and piled on top of each other. Are there any specific settings we need to enable or set in order to make the responsive functionalities work well?

Thanks

Hi,

Correct! The theme is responsive.

Can you share a screen recording to point me the location you are getting errors on mobile device?

That screen recording will help us easier in identifying the problem.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
I have been unable to upload the screen recording (even as a gif) so I will have send an image which should give you an idea of the situation.

Do you know what may have gone wrong here to have the layout so crazy?
Thanks

Hello there,

As checked from the source code of your page, some CSS styles are applied on some page builder elements. The styles are working fine on larger screen but not adjusted on smaller screen. You should edit them from each element’s CSS/design settings.

In other words, you are getting challenge on editing element’s styles from page builder. The issue is not related to the theme.

Further adding, if you get difficulties on finding the correct mobile design/style specific in page builder, you still have a chance to get help with this by visiting Page Builder’s support forum.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Ok, thanks for the advice. We will try to get it sorted.