Mobile Parallax does not work

Hi There,

I have a quick question (my site is under construction). All I want to find out is what is the very best way to create an image with text over it on west theme using the parallax theme specifically that will work on mobile. Right now I have a full-width image with text over it and no matter what I do or how many times i resize the image on mobile its just a blank screen and only the text appears. It is obviously because the image is far too big for a mobile screen. I am going to redo the entire section if you could kindly provide me with some advice for parallax images and text on mobile. (please note that the section on web version looks amazing, its just mobile thats a mess)

I am sure there is probably some coding that sorts out image sizes on mobile perhaps?

Here is an image of what the section I did looks like on mobile (on the web there is a picture behind it).

Best,
Melissa

Hello Melissa,

Can you please disable the Coming Soon mode in order to let me check that section?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

I have switched it off, but also just a quick note that I have taken the parralax off for now as it looked horrible. The section I wanted to be in Parallax was the "are you ready to get more organised than ever before, but it looked terrible in mobile and would really like it to work if possible.

URL: http://www.reach-yourvirtualassistance.com/

Many thanks

Mel

Hello Melissa,

I don’t think that I can provide much help here without seeing the issue.

You can create a staging site for troubleshooting purposes, here is a tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support