Mobile padding on left side

Hey guys, you have been so helpful, we are almost done tweaking this bad-boy!

When I go into mobile mode, my title text and some of my body text looks funny, the longer I look at it, the more I feel it is because there is too much padding on the left side in mobile view. Is there a way to remove mobile view padding on the left side, or at least edit it (so I can find how many PX would be JUST enough?) I want this to be SITE wide, not page specific.
Thanks!

Hello there,

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

@media only screen and (max-width:640px){

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, 
  .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
  }

}

Regards,
Kharis

You rock! I was able to adjust and get just the right amount of padding, thank you so much for your assistance!

No problem. Just go easy on it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Kharis

ugh i thought this was fixed, the padding is perfect on the homepage, but I need it to be site wide.

Try this code, please.

@media only screen and (max-width:640px){

.page-wrap .content-wrapper{
    padding-left: 0 !important;
    padding-right: 0 !important;
  }

}

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the quick reply, it still works on the homepage but isn’t working sitewide yet. I did remove the other code and replaced it with this one.

Hello there,

Please share the link to your site, so I can take a closer look. If you want it to remain private, email me at kharisblank@gmail.com and enclose the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

eppicmedia.com

Thanks for the assistance, I know I am ocd about some of this stuff but it makes certain things look TERRIBLE. For example if you go to the about the photographer page it shows “Meet the Photographer” but because there isn’t enough room to the left, it looks like photographer isn’t centered and you cant read it all. It looks really nice with just a small padding on the side, but right now the padding is huge on the other pages.

Oh nevermind, i fixed it, i found some hidden code in some widgets that added padding, i removed those and it works now. THANKS!