Mobile Optimization / Moesia is NOT responsive

Hello, i’m trying to make my site to be “responsive” and look good in mobile devices, well I need help, should I do it using css, or there’s a easier way?

I see no option to set the rows and make it display only in large or small screens, either the widgets adapt their selves according to the screen sizes, some rows are not appearing when I open in a mobile device (smartphones and tablets), well it looks amazing in computers and ridiculous in mobile witch is awfull…

Can you guys help me, or should I contact SiteOrigin to figure out some PageBuilder set-ups?

here’s the site: http://combike.website

Thanks for the help, and keep the good job the Moesia Theme is really cool!

Piero

Hello Piero,

Can you please specify your issues more precisely and create a separate topic for each issue in order to make it easier to help you?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

If you look at the homepage you’ll see that I put 3 colorated rows right under the header image, these are not visible when the site is open in a mobile device (issue 1)

then, I’d like to make the slider full width (issue 2)

last but not least, the features widget looks awful when displayed at mobile devices, the icons don’t resize and look too big, and the background parallax doesn’t follow or embrace the hole widget area (issue 3)

Hope this info explain everything.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Piero Funaro

Hello Piero,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to resolve your first issue.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#primary #pg-160-0.panel-grid .panel-grid-cell-empty, #primary #pg-160-1.panel-grid .panel-grid-cell-empty, #primary #pg-160-2.panel-grid .panel-grid-cell-empty {
    display: inline-block;
}

Please create a separate topic for each of your other issues in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.