Mobile navigation menu on right

Dear Support,

This is my last query.

When you shrink the page to 767 the mobile screens part of the style sheet kicks in which positions the logo, menu and search in the middle. However, for consistency of the user interface we’d like the logo to remain in the top left, navigation menu (and search) in the top right.

The easiest way to do this was to disable/comment out the less than 767px part of the CSS but the drawback is that the menu doesn’t appear correctly. It’s squashed and it appears that it’s trying to share the space with the logo.

How can I make the menu appear above the logo so that it will display at the full width available over the top of the logo?

http://jenpar.rawdemo.co.uk

Thanks you, you’ve been very helpful with my handful of recent questions and I appreciate it.

Rob

Please note, the deadline for this project is tomorrow so I am going to make some adjustments to the layout of the menu (padding/margin) to try to make it all fit.

It would be useful to know if there is a simple way of bringing it forward above the menu as this would give us a little more flexibility.

Thanks

Rob

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Looks like you managed to customize it to your needs? Or is there something I’m missing?

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for coming back to me.

As per my last message, I’ve been tinkering and have made it fit into the space available so I think that what I have done will be acceptable thank you.

We’ll consider this closed.

Rob