Mobile menu, padding from the top

Hello, just realized my menu on mobiles is too high and covers partly company logo. Don’t know what CSS should I use to place it below logo. Check the photo.

1. Is it possible to change masthead into a cross (like in Airi) when mobile menu is open? It would look more professional.

2. In fact I would like to use plugin Ubermenu instead but now it doesn not replace build in menu. Can you tell me please if there’s any chance to replace build in menu and use a mobile menu plugin?

Regards
Blazej

Hello Blazej,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check your mobile menu?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Blazej, thank you for the link.

just realized my menu on mobiles is too high and covers partly company logo

You can try to add this CSS code in the Customize → Additional CSS section:

@media (min-width: 480px) and (max-width: 600px) {
    nav#mainnav-mobi {
        top: 110px;
    }
}

@media (min-width: 400px) and (max-width: 479px) {
    nav#mainnav-mobi {
        top: 90px;
    }
}

@media (max-width: 399px) {
    nav#mainnav-mobi {
        top: 20vw;
    }
}

Is it possible to change masthead into a cross (like in Airi) when mobile menu is open?

Please create a new topic for this issue in order to make it easier to help you.

I would like to use plugin Ubermenu instead but now it doesn not replace build in menu.

I don’t think that there is an easy way to use it in the Sydney Pro theme, unfortunately.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you, it works :slight_smile:
OK so will create another topic

1 Like

Okay, you are welcome Blazej! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support