Mobile Menu On Desktop

Hi Roman or whoever! I think creating a new ticket for a question that relates 100% to my original one is ridiculous. I read the Forums all the time and see related questions, go on and on and on. Anyway, I will amuse you and restate the two questions below, which relate to the original one I had, which you solved, regarding using the Hamburger Icon on the the Desktop layout.

How can I make the thickness of the the three horizontal lines a bit less and also add a white border around them with a small radius of 5-7 px?

When you click the menu and it expands, the expanded menu goes the entire width of the page. How can I have it be perhaps 200-240 px in width and open below the Hamburger Icon on the ride side of the page?

Sometimes the staff egos at aThemes get in the way of commonsense.

Hello,

Long topics with multiple questions might become very confusing, that’s why I usually ask users to create new topics. But let’s concentrate on resolving your issues.

How can I make the thickness of the the three horizontal lines a bit less and also add a white border around them with a small radius of 5-7 px?

Try to add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.slicknav_menutxt i {
    font-size: 28px;
    border: 2px solid white;
    padding: 3px 5px 3px 6px;
    border-radius: 5px;
}

When you click the menu and it expands, the expanded menu goes the entire width of the page. How can I have it be perhaps 200-240 px in width and open below the Hamburger Icon on the ride side of the page?

I don’t think that there is an easy way to make it open below the hamburger, unfortunately.