Mobile Menu Not Visible

Hello,
I have seen a few other posts with this issue, but I need some guidance resolving the problem. My site’s menu button is not visible on some phones and tablets. If you tap the area where the button should be, the menu appears, but the button is invisible. The site is limaareaconcertband.org. Could you please help?
Thanks,
Anne

Hello there,

Sorry the theme’s upset you.

To make the mobile menu button be visible, try adding the following CSS code:

.btn-menu{
  color: #000;
}

You can do it through Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. If you aren’t running the latest version of WP yet, you can use the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

I hope this reply helps. Let me know you need anything else.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
I added the code but the button is still invisible on some mobile devices. Do you have any other advice?
Thanks,
Anne

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. Could you pleas share the link to your site, so I can be more exact?

Regards,
Kharis

It’s www.limaareaconcertband.org

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing the link. I noticed that the font awesome file is missing from the Sydney theme running on your site. Could you please deactivate and delete it, then install and activate the fresh one from Dashboard > Themes > Add New > search for Sydney.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

I deleted and then reinstalled Sydney and the menu button is still not visible on some mobile devices.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Anne

Hello Anne,

Try to install and activate this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-font-awesome/.

Let me know if it still doesn’t load.

Regards,
Kharis

That worked! Thank you so much!
Have a wonderful holiday season!

No problem. Just go easy on it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Have a nice holiday to you!

Regards,
Kharis