Mobile Menu Not Showing Up

Hi there,

I am building my site with the free Rocked theme and the hamburger menu is not showing up on the mobile version. Here is a link to my site: http://www.mdrsites.com/.

Thanks very much!

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

I noticed that the icon element of the mobile menu is missing from your current theme. Have you modified the main template file? Please try to update the theme. It will fix that problem.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I did the update to the parent theme and then re-opened the child theme and still no mobile icon. Please help

Thanks much

Hello there,

I guess you overwrote the heade.php template from child theme. Go to Appearance > Editor > select your child theme > edit the header.php template file.

Then replace this line:

<div class="btn-menu"><i class=""></i></div>

with:

<div class="btn-menu"><i class="fa fa-bars"></i></div>

Regards,
Kharis

I put in the font awesome code and now it’s there, thank you! One last thing…it’s centered, instead of the normal on the right side… how can I align the fa fa-bars to the right? I tried adding styles in the styles.css for the #mainnav-mobi and float: right… but it did not work.

Thanks

Please try this code:

@media only screen and (max-width:600px){

.header-wrap .container .row{
    position: relative;
  }  

.site-branding, .menu-wrapper {
    width: 50%;
  }

.btn-menu{
    position: absolute;
    right: 15px;
    top: 45px;
  }

}

I hope it is what you’re looking for.

Regards,
Kharis

Brilliant, that code worked perfectly! Thank you so much

No problem.

I am glad they are all working for you at this time! I am marking this thread as resolved. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

I’m having problems getting the burger menu to show on my website neliganfinancial.co.uk.

I’m tried the above and it doesn’t make a difference. Can you help?

I’m using the Sydney theme.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Please try adding this extra CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from your site dashboard.

.btn-menu {
  color: #000;
}

Regards,
Kharis

That’s fixed it. Thanks!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis