Mobile Menu Missing

Hi,

My mobile menu is missing - it works when scaling a browser window, but loading it on an iPhone it just doesn’t appear. I’ve deactivated various plugins to troubleshoot but they don’t seem to be affecting it.

Any help?

Thanks!

Hello @dano,

I can not replicate your issue on my end.

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for getting back to me, it’s www.sphereo.xyz

Thanks again

Okay @dano,

Looks like I still can not see your issue on my end.

I don’t have an iPhone, but I tried to load your website with iPhone User Agent.

Can you please try to clear the cache on your phone and try again?

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Clearing the cache worked! I should have thought of that originally, thank you Roman!

I do have another question - how can I style the top menu so that on desktop it is transparent background?

Thanks!

You are welcome @dano!

I am glad that clearing the cache worked :slight_smile:

Regarding menu background, you can change it to transparent with the following CSS code, but it will still appear white. Please note that if you want to change color, you can do it here: Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Colors.

.header {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

You can add CSS code to style.css file of your child theme, also you can use Simple Custom CSS or similar plugin for adding CSS code.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman that’s great, although I realise my mistake… maybe I don’t need it transparent, I want it to sit on top of the header image with no background!

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

Hello @dano,

Yes, it’s possible, but this goes beyond our support policy as it requires some coding and testing. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.