Mobile menu displays only for a second

Hi - I’ve searched through all the threads that I can find, but can’t find a solution so I wondered if you could help me.

I have just made my site live but when testing it on a mobile device the menu doesn’t let you select anything. You press the hamburger and the menu displays just for a second and then disappears.

Any CSS that you can throw at that please. The website is www.luxi.org.uk
Many thanks in advance
Collette

Hello Collette,

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

OK. I’ll try that. Thanks
Collette

You are welcome Collette!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

A bit of a disaster. As I was going to deactive plugins I thought that I should make sure they were at the latest version. So I updated Page Builder and it has crashed my site. Can’t get in at all

Fatal error: Class ‘SiteOrigin_Panels_Settings’ not found in /var/sites/l/luxi.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 43.

I don’t suppose you know whether there is a bug with it. I’m guessing that I should just delete th site-origins-panels directory but unsure whether I should reinstall the plugin again? What will happen to Sydney without it?

I have tried raising a support in the SiteOrigin forum, but as I’m not a premium member I’m guessing that I will not get a reply soon.
Many thanks on any guidance.
Collette

Hello Collette,

You can deactivate the plugin and reinstall it in Plugins section just like you would normally do. Please check this link if you want to learn how to deactivate plugins without admin area access:

Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Also you might want to check this tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.

You are a real superstar - thanks for all that information. I’m back up and running (without Pagebuilder for the moment) then I’ll get back onto the problem…
Collette

You are welcome Collette! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.