Mobile menu display size triggering - Projects widget management

Hello to everyone,
first of all thanks for this wonderful theme; i spent 3 weeks looking for the perfect one for my website until i found astrid :wink:

i’ve been able to personalize almost everything that i needed via a child theme, but i’m still struggling with a couple of parameters:

_ where could i set the screen resolution trigger to activate the mobile version of the theme? It looks great on cellphones, but for tablets i think that the standard theme would be better. Now the trigger seems to be set up at 1024 pixel for the max resolution.
The trigger value doesn’t seems included in the /responsive/ part of the style.css file

_ i’ve setup my products pages as project ones in order to use the project widget which has a great look. Is i possible to change the projects order in the widget? I’ve seen that you could insert the page IDs in a random order but the widget always displays the projects from the lowest ID to the highest

_ is it possible to center the projects widget content? By default all the projects are alligned on the left side of the page

Thanks in advance for your help

Hello @snoze88,

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions in order to make it easier to help you.

Please note that submenus open on hover in desktop menu, so I don’t think that it’s a good idea to use desktop menu for touch screen devices.

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi roman,
thanks for you reply
Should i keep this post for one of the two topics or should i open two more?

about the menu triggering, i only think that the desktop layout could be more effective on a tablet, instead of having the same layout as on a smartphone

I’ve already fixed part of the problem keeping the sidebar up to 1000px of max resolution, so only the menu is missing

it’s a pity that on the mobile interface there’s only a static header picture instead of the random ones

@snoze88, you can try to change mobile menu breakpoint in js/scripts.js file, please note that it has minified version.

Also you might want to override it in a child theme to avoid losing modifications after theme update. This topic might help you:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-override-the-main-min-script-in-a-child-theme/

Kind Regards, Roman.

Perfect,
I’ll give it a shot on my local installation before uploading online

Thanks

i’ve tried without success; i’ve increased all the references to 1024px in both the scripts.js, scripts.min.js and style.css but the mobile mode is always activated at the same value

Hello @snoze88,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

No problem at all, I was just willing to know if there was an easy way to do it or not

Okay @snoze88,

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.