Mobile Menu disappears on expansion

Hi guys!
Thank you again for a great theme!!!
I have some trouble with mobile menu. When I click on the menu on the phone, the menu expands and half of it does not fit the view screen. When I try to scroll down the menu, the menu does not scroll. Instead of the menu, the page scrolls behind the menu. If I expand the menu item called specialties, I can only see the top few menu items, the rest is not shown in the view screen and scrolling through the menu does not work because it scrolls the actual page and not the menu items. This behavior is on the mobile menu only. Please advise!

Hello there,

To fix it, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
      #masthead.site-header {
        position: absolute !important;
      }
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you so much!!! It works great!!!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Is it too late to reopen this thread? I have implemented the above solution, and it works great but the menu is not fixed now as I scroll so if I go to the bottom of the page and want to open the menu, I have to scroll all the way back up because the menu has position “absolute”. Is there a way to have it fixed without changing the position to “fixed”?