Mobile menu behind slider on mobile

Hi

Thanks for a great theme, but there is an issue, that drives me crazy… On mobile devices the mobile-menu falls behind the slider… I have tried with different css. F.i. the z-index:-1; for the slider, but then the links in the slider stops working. I also can get the mobile menu to push the slider down when clicked, but thats not an optimal solution…

How do I get the mobile-menu to, when clicked, fall out in front of the slideshow, without disabling the links in the slider ??

Hope to hear from you soon.

regards

Henrik

Hello Henrik,

This is default mobile header behavior. However, you might want to check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Has this issue been resolved? I’m trying my hardest to resolve it as well but having no luck.

I am having a similar issue. If I use the CSS .wp-custom-header {z-index:-1;} it fixes the mobile menu so it’s no longer behind the header video, but then I can no longer click to play the Youtube video header on mobile. Thank you in advance.

Hello @annahlauren and @sprocket,

Please create new topics for your issues (if they are still actual) to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.