Mobile Menu background and text colors

I cannot find where to modify the colors for the mobile (responsive) drop down menu. It does not match the Dropdown Menu settings, which seems at minimum a reasonable solution.

Can you tell me how to modify the mobile dropdown menu colors, the background color and the text color?

Or if there is not yet a way to change this feature in the theme please provide the code necessary and instructions on where to place it to be able to control this? This would be another natural upgrade to future updates to the theme.

It is a wonderful and beautiful theme and I vow to do my part in helping Sydney Pro become/stay cutting edge in the industry.

Thank you.

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but please provide a link to your website and describe what exactly you want to achieve. Also you can provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate your issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.

THIS IS NOT SPAM!! I just need help. Nothing to sell. Nothing to promote.

Thank you, Roman. My reply messages are being rejected and hidden because of suspected SPAM. I am at a total and complete loss. I have no spam. I’m not selling anything. I am not promoting anything. Just asking for help.

Can you help me? How can I be uncategorized as a SPAMMER? I just need help.

ISSUE RESPONSE:

I am simply trying to change the colors in the mobile menu. The background color and the text color.

It should be a theme function under Appearances > Customize > Colors > Header… But there is no option there to change the mobile menu colors.

The two sites I am working on are wwel dot org and lawsoncre dot com. (I fear the anti spam police, so sorry for disguising the URLs)

Here is how the dropdown mobile menu looks on the first mentioned site - in the attachment.

I would like to use the same color as the theme main color as the background color for this menu. How can I accomplish that?

Hello,

1. Your posts were marked automatically, we manually review spam, and unspam if something was marked mistakenly. So please don’t worry about it.

2. Try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

#mainnav-mobi ul > li > a {
	color: #bb1b8d;
}

#mainnav-mobi {
	background-color: black;
}

You can use any other colors or color codes.

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

It worked! Thank you, Roman. This is helping a lot. Hopefully this function will be in the next update and changing the mobile menu colors won’t require custom code.

I greatly appreciate the help, Roman!

Dan

You are welcome Dan!

I already added it to our list :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.