Mobile Links Not Working

Hi,

The links on the mobile version of my page are faulty and sometimes redirects to other pages on my site instead of the one I have set. Can you help me with this? My site is: www.additive3dasia.com .

Thanks!

Cheers,
Stella

Hello Stella,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please provide some examples of problematic links?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

On my page itself, there are some links to 3D CAD modeling, 3D printing, 3D scanning and finishing capabilities. However when I click on these buttons on mobile version of my page, they would often link to different pages from the one I’ve set.

Hope this clears up everything!

Best Regards,
Stella

Hello Stella,

You are using the Max Mega Menu plugin, so you can try to contact its support and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

No it is not about the menu. It is about the links on the buttons itself on the webpage that directs to the wrong pages.

Appreciate if you can help.

Thanks,
Stella

Hello Stella,

No it is not about the menu. It is about the links on the buttons itself on the webpage that directs to the wrong pages.

Okay, I saw the issue on my Android phone. You can try to deactivate all your plugins except Elementor and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support