Mobile layout bottom space problem

Hello,

I would like to ask your kind help in the below case.
I would like to reduce the space between the “SZOLGALTATASAIM” and the picture. I have tried with the mobile layout settings but couldn’t fix it :frowning:

Same problem between the “TANULMANYAIM” and the picture, there is too much space between them as well.

My site: http://www.newbody-newfuture.hu/

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Those titles and widgets are in the separate rows, so you can try to move the titles into the corresponding widget rows, it should help. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

thanks for your answer, yes they are in separate rows because I don’t know how to put one extra (non-separated) column above this 4 seperate columns:

is there a solution for that?
Thanks,

Hello, and thank you for the screenshot.

Yeah, it looks like you can’t do it with this layout. However, you do can try to add this CSS code in the Customize → Additional CSS section as a workaround:

@media (max-width: 991px){
    #primary .so-panel .widget-title {
        margin-bottom: 0;
        margin-top: 30px;
    }
}

Please leave here a note if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

thanks for your help, it worked! :slight_smile: Although it reduced a bit too much the space between the Blog title and the picture:

If there is a solution not to reduce the space at the blog section only would be nice, if not then I can live whit it :slight_smile:

One last question, is it possible to make the title text a bit bigger on mobile view (title text: Blog, Szolgáltatásaim, Tanulmányaim)?

Thanks, Orsi

Hello Orsi,

Although it reduced a bit too much the space between the Blog title and the picture
If there is a solution not to reduce the space at the blog section only would be nice

One last question, is it possible to make the title text a bit bigger on mobile view (title text: Blog, Szolgáltatásaim, Tanulmányaim)?

Please try to use this CSS code instead, it should handle that:

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    #primary .so-panel:not(.athemes_blog_widget) .widget-title {
        margin-bottom: 0;
        margin-top: 30px;
    }

#primary .so-panel .widget-title {
        font-size: 24px !important;
    }
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support