Mobile Header Color

Hello,
The header in the mobile version used to be a darker color (#252525 or #1c1c1c or something like that) but now it is #767676 after the 1.32 update. I’d like to take it back to the darker color; how can I fix this? I searched through the css but couldn’t find it.
Thanks!

Hello @alphacopies,

As far as I know, header is the same.

Can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

www.alphacopies.com

Thanks!

@alphacopies, you have this custom CSS code that colors mobile and desktop header:

.site-header {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
}

I can try to help you to color mobile header separately from desktop header. Which color do you want it to have?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay; yes I changed that for the main site header. Before this update, though, it wasn’t a problem.
Anyway, what color is the mobile header by default? I’d like to start with that color.

Then please try to use this custom CSS rule:

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
    .site-header {
    }
}

…instead of this:

.site-header {
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

That appears to have partially fixed the problem I was having.
However, there is a lingering issue that is somehow related to the header. If you scale down a browser window to a little more than half the width of a 1920x1080 screen, it changes from the fullscreen layout to the mobile layout but the menu is still that light gray color until you scale it down even further. See images below.
Let me know what I need to do to fix this.
Thanks!

Okay @alphacopies,

Please try to add this custom CSS rule as well:

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
    .site-header {
        background-color: black;
    }
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sorry, after adding that code I’m still having the same issue.

Hello @alphacopies,

I have just checked your website in Chrome and Firefox, header color is correct on different resolutions.

Can you please clear your browser cache and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I thought I had cleared the cache … anyway, I did it again and it looks great now.
Thanks!

You are welcome @alphacopies!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.