Mobile does not pick up Sydney theme/front page slider

Hi - For some reason my website does not look the same as my desktop site in terms of picking up the Sydney theme - no front page slider, skin is different, etc. Can you help? Thank you! (p.s. I did delete the slider images and reloaded them.)

www.blurryfires.com

Hi,

For me the Desktop Theme is showing on mobile devices too, you don’t seem to have a different Mobile Theme, it’s just responsive, so instead of your desktop menu there is a mobile menu ( hamburger menu ), but the icon is white, so it isn’t visible on white background, but of you would like to make it visible, please let me know, so I can help you change the color of the hamburger icon.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you, Csaba, for responding! Sending you an image of the site as I see it on my iPhone. It doesn’t have any of the Sydney renderings; looks more like a simple Wordpress.com design. At one point when I reloaded, it did look like the desktop version, but then reverted back to the version I’m posting on this screenshot. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Thanks for the note about the hamburger icon. I wasn’t aware of that and was able to change the color myself.

Patty

Hi,

For me it only showed the Sydney Theme Design on iPhone, maybe that’s a cache issue, but the theme is showing for you on the screenshot is a Mobile Theme by a plugin, please remove your Mobile Theme plugin or Jetpack plugin if you have it installed.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

I removed the Jetpack plugin and that did the trick! Thanks so much, Csaba.

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba