Mobile banner zone submenu

Hello

On Ipad my banner zone for submenu goes ca 50 % in to the screen from the right_ is it possible to reduce this to ca. 30%. That because my site title is in conflict to the submenu banner.

Kind Regards Peter

Hello there,

To achieve it, you can add the following custom CSS code into your site’s additional CSS option under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media only screen and (min-width:992px) and (max-width:1024px) {      
  .site-header .col-md-8 {
    width: 30% !important;
    float: right;
  }              
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis and thanks.

Unfortunately It didn’t work totally _ The banner was reduced but the site title is still on ipad landscape _ on to lines instead of one.

Please let me know iif you can help me.

Kind Regards Peter

Hello there,

Thank you for the followup. Sorry, that the code didn’t work. Please share your site URL here, so I can be more exact.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis

Thank you for answer _First I managed to solved the Site Title and icon placement on iPad landscape and by just “clean up” css files on app.css. se www.becht.dk

But still the drop down submenu is 100 % in width. I would rather have it like 30 % in width and to the right under the menu icon. That only on iPad landscape and portrait. Please let me know if it’s possible.

Kind regards Peter

Hello there,

Yes, it is possible. You need to add this CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width:992px) and (max-width:1024px) {      

#mainnav-mobi {
    max-width: 30% !important;
    right: 0;
  }

}  

Regards,
Kharis

Thank You Kharis

It workt perfect

Kind regards Peter

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis