Mobile and Tablet menu not working in 1.72 & 1.73

The drop down menu is no longer working when viewed on a tablet of cell phone. The menu on a full page website is working. This is a new issue that just started with 1.72.

Regards,
Don

We have no problems with 1.72 and 1.73 (neither tablet nor smartphone). Maybe it’s because of a plugin?

Edit: I have the same problem with my iPad (iOS 9.3.6)! But I don’t have any problems with Android.

You are correct sir. It is a plugin that I have been using for many years with your Sydney theme. User Post Gallery – UPG is a photo gallery. It has not been updated in 4 months so I have to believe that it is something that you changed in 1.72 possibly in 1.71. Here is a link to the plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-upg/
When I activate that plugin, the hamburger menu on mobile and tablets do not work, no dropdown on IOS devices…I can not confirm on Android.

Regards

Has their been any fix to the Hamburger menu not working since 1.72? It seems that others are having the same issue with IOS menu not working.
Thanks.

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

Can you share a link to your website here, so I can check it directly?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you for sharing the link privately over direct message.

As checked with the web browser’s inpsector tool, I found shared .hidden CSS class name which is conflicting with one of your active plugins, that is the User Post Gallery . To fix this, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-header .mainnav.hidden.toggled {
      display: block !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Kharis, thank you very much…that fixed the problem.

Kind Regards,
Don

You’re welcome Don!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support