Mobil sites not working

My site quit working on mobile devices. BlueHost said it is related to my theme. essentialfarms.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Sydney Pro.

Your problem seems too general that is quite hard for me to identify the cause and where to fix.

Can you share some screenshots to your issues appearing on your screen?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I just cleared my cookies/cache, etc on my iPad and that fixed it. I have not done anything with my phone and all I get are 2 bouncing balls. If I try to swipe down, there is text there but it quickly disappears.

If clearing the cache is the only to resolve the problem my concern is that people who go to my site will see the bouncing balls and go elsewhere. No one likes to clear cache if they don’t have to.

To permanently disable the preloader, you can use this plugin.

Web browser’s cache is out of the scope of the theme can manage due to user’s preferences. They may use it to stor browsing history, login history to other webistes, online shopping history, etc. And a theme not able to remove them.

The ideal option for this is to use a plugin that allows you to display a message to your visitors to directly request clearing cache/history of web browser. Here is the one you could try: https://wordpress.org/plugins/top-bar/.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

FYI, I just upgraded to Version: 2.0.29 and that resolved the issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Glad to know you have been able to resolve the issue by updating the theme.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support