Mixed Content issue on WooCommerce Checkout page

Hi Support,

Since I added SSL in my site for the checkout page, I am getting a mixed content issue, basically as the site is trying to load wp-content/themes/sydney/woocommerce/images/icons/loader.svg which doesn’t exist on the wp-Content folder, the error is 404 (Not Found), so page shows a warning as insecure content. I have tried with the SSL Insecure Content plugin, etc… but nothing fixes the issue. Also opened a support case with WooCommerce but they point me to contact the aThemes for support on this particular case, as it seems to be a bug.

Is there a way I can setup the website so it doesn’t search for the Loader.vsg file? I see the URL https://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Sydney%20Pro is having the same issue as I do when I put something int he Cart, then go to Checkout page.

I really appreciate help on this.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Have you tried to fix it with one of these plugins?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Yes, those have been tested and didn’t fix the issue. SSL is just fine, the problem is the theme trying to load that loader.svg file that doesn’t exist on that folder structure

How can we fix this, so that loader.svg is not looked at by the site? http://boozypastries.com/wp-content/themes/sydney/woocommerce/images/icons/loader.svg. The path images/icons after the woocommerce folder doesn’t exist, neither the loader.svg.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there,

Which version of Sydney are you running? Is it the latest?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I am on version 1.49. The website says current Sydney version is 1.47 ?

Thanks!
Angel

Hello there,

The latest version is 1.49. I’ve dived deeply to inspect the code and found that there’s missing file, that is loader.svg. It should be fixed in the next version update. At this time you could try fixing it yourself by downloading this .zip package. Unarchive/unzip it in your drive. In there you’ll have an images folder.

54%20AM

FTP your site and point the remote directory to root/wp-content/themes/sydney/wocommerce. Then upload the images folder along with its content.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks so much for getting deep into this. I think is going to be a good temp solution until this is fixed on the next version.

I have clicked the link to download the attachment, but it getting a site error when I click:

Could you please re-attach or send to me via email?

Thanks!

Angel.

I think the issue is me, just security stuff on my corporate network. I will give a try once I am back home and will let you know.

Thanks so much for all your help so far Kharis.

Kharis,

I just created the folder structure and uploaded the loader.svg file and it is working fine!! SSL connections reamiains green and no more mixed content issue is shown.

Thanks so much for your great support.

Angel.

Excellent!

You’re welcome! Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis