Missing "What we did" widget in first page

I install template Sydney Pro, but missing the widget “What we did” in first page.
All other widget is in the place like demo page, but What we did in red background is missing!?

Hello @NikBo,

If you plan to use the new Timeline widget or the single post/page options, you need to get the settings file specific to Sydney Pro and just import that settings file into Types plugin like you imported the first one. You can download it here.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I install Sydney Pro file, but in Timeline Events don’t have a demo events. I create 3 new events. But the results its not good.
My background is white, I look the color of demo page, and put.
No have a background color, but not in all page, from left and from right have a white area. Don’t have a icon in the middle vertical line.
image with timeline

Okay @NikBo,

I checked the screenshot and looks like you are almost there, only icons left :slight_smile:

Please go to your Dashboard -> Timeline events -> Edit an item -> expand Screen Options drop-down in top right corner of the screen and make sure that Timeline options checkbox is checked -> scroll down and set Event icon and Event icon color in Timeline options section -> save your changes -> enjoy.

I hope that it will help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,
I install how you say, but now have another problem.
I get the custome css code from your demo page and put in my page, because before don’t have a red area, now red area is good only down-up, left-right is white, and I cannot make all left-right is red like original?

I send you screenshot of timeline, and screenshot of css custome code.

Hello @NikBo,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please temporarily delete that custom CSS from second screenshot and let me know?

Kind Regards, Roman.

This is with no custom css. The background is white.
I can get you access to website, if you want?

Hello @NikBo,

Please edit your front page, find row that contains Timeline widget, hover over wrench icon, click Edit Row, click Theme on the right side, set Background Color and select Full Width in Row Layout dropdown, click Done, click Update.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, now is working good:-)

Now is working good first page, but missing contact button with googlemaps like this?

http://demo.athemes.com/sydney-pro/contact/

How Can I make?

I make new pages, with widget Sydney: contact info,
what is format of: Enter your address for the map marker
what is this: Enter your Contact Form 7 ID
Missing contact form

Hello @NikBo,

1. Please enter “бул. Евлоги Георгиев 52, София, 1504” instead of URL into “Enter your address for the map marker” field.

2. Please enter the id of your contact form (that you should create in Contact Form 7 plugin) into “Enter your Contact Form 7 ID” field, instead of “Знам и Мога”.

Kind Regards, Roman.