Missing some elements like services and testimonials

Hi, I have worked before with Sydney and there I saw the elements services and testimonials on the dashboard. Now I am working with Airi (pro) and I cannot find them anywhere.

Hello,

I have worked before with Sydney and there I saw the elements services and testimonials on the dashboard. Now I am working with Airi (pro) and I cannot find them anywhere.

Airi theme makes use of Elementor plugin, so it’s completely normal that you don’t see them.

Please check Using Elementor section of Airi theme documentation here:
https://docs.athemes.com/category/260-airi

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Thanks for your answer. I understand this. But is there any documentation where I can find which element from Elementor need to use to get the same result I see in the demo version? Without importing the full demo content? For example ‘our services’ in Airi Beauty? Or do I have to figure this out myself?
Thanks again.
Regards, Jeannet

Hello Jeannet,

But is there any documentation where I can find which element from Elementor need to use to get the same result I see in the demo version?

No, we don’t have such documentation, unfortunately. However, I think that it’s easier to import demo content and edit it accordingly to your needs since you always can delete what you don’t need.

Kind Regards, Roman.