Missing Menus

Hi guys,

I think the theme got updated the other day from what my dad told me and for some reason the menus have disappeared, any suggestions??

This is the web site in question

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

Please check your custom CSS code and remove this code:

.header-wrap { 
   display: none!important; 
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you that has worked and brought them back, just out of curiosity is there a way of reducing the space on the home page when its in responsive view as there seems to be a large black area above the menu, not sure if i need a separate topic for this question

thanks again

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width:1024px) {

.home .site-header {
    background-color: transparent;
  }

}

@media only screen and (max-width:991px) {

.home .site-header,
  .home .site-header.fixed {
    position: absolute !important;
  }

}

Regards,
Kharis

hey there sorry for the long delay in getting back but its been manic here, the code above didnt seem to work but for now my main thing im trying to do iis move the menu out of the header and put it underneath but when i do that i dont get a menu in responsive mode? which part of the code do i need to move and where so that i get it underneath the header and still get a menu option in responsive mode.

thank you for all your help by the way

Hello there,

So you want your site header to look like Moesia? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis

hi Kharis thanks for getting back to me,

I want the front page header type to be full screen slider
the Site header type to be Image with the menu underneath the image but when i move the menu from site header to underneath the image i dont get a responsive menu if that makes sence.

If you have a look at the site you will see the menu at the moment is in the header

http://www.nc500-wgt.co.uk/why/

i have moved the menu underneath now but have no responsive menu when viewing on a mobile? ive tried to move some code around but im baffled

yeah now i have 2 menus which seem to be called div class=“btn-menu” but if i remove this code

<div class="col-md-8 col-sm-4 col-xs-12">
					<div class="btn-menu"></div>
					<nav id="mainnav" class="mainnav" role="navigation">
						<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'primary', 'fallback_cb' => 'sydney_menu_fallback' ) ); ?>
					</nav><!-- #site-navigation -->

then i get no responsive menu and if i just copy it which i have done then i get it where i want but obviously two menus grrrrrrrrrrr its hurting my head now lol