Missing in Mobile/Tab Menu Display Option in Sydney Pro Yoga Studio Child Theme

Dear Sir,
Sir, I am using the yoga studio child theme for my next project, but I found that the mobile/tab menu option is missing including the logo in the mobile or tab display option. I have enclosed the screenshot, kindly review the attachment file . However, I have explored the support forum where I found how to solve this issue. [Sharing the link of the provided solution by athemes forum Mobile Menu missing in Yoga Studio child theme ] This link i followed where you’ve explained that by installing Customizer Export/Import Plugin the problem will be solved. I installed the same plugin and tried to sync it properly, but it is still showing me the errors. Kindly please help to solve this issue.

If you want to review my website please provide me your email ID, so that i can forward you my website’s login credentials.

Thank You.
Regards
Rahul Kumbhare

Hi,

Please send me the login account to my account via private message.

Hello Sir, I have messaged you my login credentials. Please acknowledge whether you have received the message or not.
Thank You.
Regards
Rahul Kumbhare

Hi,
I am sorry for the delay. Looks like there is a line of CSS code that used to hide the logo+button menu in mobile screen but I already add custom CSS code in the customizer > additional CSS to display it back.

Please check.

It’s done! Thank you very much.

What is the code you added so that I may fix the same issue I’m having.
Thanks

Great!
Btw, can you share the CSS code in here?

I figured it out. I had the same color code. So I changed it. Thank you. :slight_smile:

.site-header {
background-color: #13385f !important;
}

.btn-menu {
  color: #e0e0eb;
}
1 Like