Missing control panel buttons

Hello…My site is www.sbcconsulting.in

The first image is the control panel that I see after installation. At left side usually there there are the Perth’s feature buttons for Clients, Testimonials, Services, Projects, Contact and so on. But after I installed the Perth theme, I don’t see any of buttons at left side.
Attached please find the image…

Pls advise.

Hello there,

After theme activated, the next step you should do is to install two recommended plugin under the Appearance > Install Plugins menu.

Read this start guide for detailed information. https://docs.athemes.com/article/153-quick-start-guide-perth

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

I installed the plugin but the Perth theme’s entry menu’s are still not showing at the left side of the dashboard. Can you please check and advise ?

Hello there,

Have you imported the settings file as explained in the documentation in section “3. Import Types settings”?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Attached please find the screenshot of the dashboard. In Plugin section all look installed. At left side I don’t see Perth’s standard control menus. Pls advise.

Hello there,

Download the settings file in third step in this documentation. Then visit Toolset menu and choose Export / Import to import the downloaded settings file.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

This is the error messge I got when I tried importing perth-settings.xml

Import WordPress

Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number

Hello there,

The issue doesn’t seem to happen to me. Could you please try once again?

Regards,
Kharis

Hey thanks a lot Kharis. It’s working. Earlier I was trying from Tools > Import. Hence there it was giving an error. Now as per your instruction I tried from Tool Set > Export / Import. It’s working.
BTW the screen grabbed GIF was helpful. BTW what tool did you use to screen grab and convert if GIF ? May be this will help me to support my clients in my professional domain.

You’re welcome!

I used Licecap: https://www.cockos.com/licecap/

Regards,
Kharis