Migrating Wordpress Provider

Dear Support,

I am considering migrating my site to another wordpress provider and when i do, i will be configuring the site from scratch to start fresh because i did too many mistakes at the beginning (and I am paying for them now :-().

Could I have a temporary Pro key to use in the new site while it is not live? I don’t want to install the free version and have to change stuff again.

Thank you in advance for your support,
Rachel

Hi,

You can use the same key on as many websites as you like.

Dear Rachel,

I am sorry to hear the trouble you’re having.

> Could I have a temporary Pro key to use in the new site while it is not live?

Let me ask one thing, is there any reason why do you need that? Basically the theme still normally work without a license key. It only be used for theme update process which can be done if our system be able to validate your key.

I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Nothing to do with your theme. I love the theme I purchased from you, If I have any critic to aThemes is the silly error with hatom structured Data that always appears in google, that’s all (I just gave up after several fixing tries). I actually might even buy another theme of yours for my other blog sometime this year. Theme is great and support is awesome.

I am planning to move from Bluehost to SiteGround due to performance reasons and since I will be moving i want to start fresh. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Rachel