Messing up the header menue

http://autofreierwrangelkiez.de

I tried to style the header menu with some extra css, but messing aroung. is it possible to stay with the desktop meue style as long as the centered smartphone hamburger menu appears? I dont like the design, where the hamburger is aligned right and the drop down menue is so mispositioned. Is it possible to get rid oft this part and just have the desktop menue and the centered hamburger with really small screens?

Hello there,

To achieve that, try this solution, which might be working for you.

Regards,
Kharis

Does not work. I folowd the steps to do the recommended changes.
I d like to have a top menue bar constantly untill its a small mobile fone screen. :frowning:

I checked your site and now the desktop menu is displayed start from 769px screen width. This means the new added code has worked. To display desktop menu on really smaller screen, you’d need to change the media query definition as mentioned in the third step.

if ( matchMedia( 'only screen and (max-width: 768px)' ).matches ) {

Change it to

if ( matchMedia( 'only screen and (max-width: 379px)' ).matches ) {

Then change the media query wrapper in the custom CSS code (mentioned in the fourth step) to become like below:

@media only screen and (min-width:380px)

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your help! But, what happened now? unfortunately the hamburger menue function for the smartphone view got lost.

Hello there,

It’s displaying fine to me.

What’s your mobile screen’s resolution?

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for helping! Still a bit messy. but I ll keep trying.