MenuStyle5 .site-header background

Hello,

I’m working on this site https://sitenovo.x2inteligencia.digital/

My problem is: when I scroll down I need to change the menu background color to black. But in the same time I need to keed transparent when on top.

I have this codes on css:

.menuStyle5 .site-header  {
    position: fixed;
    background-color: transparent;
}

Thanks for the help.

Hello,

My problem is: when I scroll down I need to change the menu background color to black. But in the same time I need to keed transparent when on top.

1. Select the Sticky menu option in the Customize → Header → Menu section. You can also remove the position: fixed; line in your CSS code above.

2. Add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section:

.is-sticky #masthead {
    background-color: #000000;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi, Roman, thanks for helping, but not work. Now came back to the blue from the template and not sticky.
Looks like my theme doesn’t recognizes .is-sticky when I choose on Customize → Header → Menu

There is other option?

AiriVersão: 1.0.13

WordPress 5.4.2

Okay, I’ve just checked your website once again and noticed that you are using Elementor for your header. So yes, that solution won’t work in your case. But you can try to use the default Airi menu with the solution I have described above and see if that combination meets your needs.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi, Roman.
I just install the elementor header because my client ask me for a solution faster, and now is working with this one.

I tried with default Airi menu, but something is breaking my sticky menu. Also with others menu styles, the sticky is not working. For make Elementor menu fixed I had to add this code:

.ehf-header #masthead{
position:fixed;
}

I don’t know why the sticky option is not working in any case.

Hello,

I just install the elementor header because my client ask me for a solution faster, and now is working with this one.

So is this menu issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Yes, with elementor header and footer builder.
Thanks for the help.

1 Like

OK, you are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support