Menu Visual Style Shapes

The other topic:

It seems that the visual style element of the colors with the bar on the right is cut or misplaced and you can see that the format is in the wrong position. This manifests as a split in the colors. How can a clean this up?

Update: The split in the colors is less visible now that the menu is shrunk. However, the problem is still there. The diagonal element is not contained inside the menu. This displays now as a small line or bar outside of the menu until you scroll.

Visit: bahaisofphoenix.org

Hello there,

I visited your site and everything looks fine. Do you have a screenshot to show me where the issue actually appears on?

Regards,
Kharis

The line right under the R in Request Info to the left, protruding from the bottom. You may need to zoom into the photo to see it and it is red just next to the blue menu on the right hand side.

Hello there,

Thank you for clarification. If I got it correctly, you would add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.menuStyle4 .main-navigation .header-cta {
      background-color: inherit;
    }

.menuStyle4 .main-navigation .header-cta:before {
      display: none;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

This seems to have resolved the issue. But please be advised for others looking at this solution that it does remove the diagonal style element completely.