Menu text pushed together, and not responsive

Hi there, is there any way to fix this?

As well, my menu doesn’t remain static, and it’s suddenly not responsive on the iPad view with the slider cut off and text too big:

The mobile view is a hot mess too.

Do I need to change themes?

I’m unable to have my site live at the moment due to the Menu.

Hello there,

It looks like it isn’t default behavior of Sydney. You can compare it with our demo.

Maybe one of your plugins interferes it? Try disabling them temporarily and see if it resolves the issue. To find out of which may causing you this, try enabling them one by one and re-run your test.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there, my menu is having some issues with alignment. What Custom CSS should I put to override what’s already happened?

I would like my menu to all be on one line. And I would like more space between my logo and the menu items. The view you are seeing of this screenshot is from my desktop, which is unusual. I have seen this happen on my laptop view. How can I fix this so it doesn’t happen on any of my views.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .site-header .container {
        width: 100% !important;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there

I don’t know why it’s not working so I attached 2 images. The view from my simple Custom CSS screen always looks a bit off, but the main page isn’t being replaced. Might I need to remove a previously entered code?

One is a view from my CSS and the second is after I’ve refreshed of the Main page

I attached a smaller screen from my desktop and that’s even worst. That’s why I see in my MacBook Air.

Please help! My site is live.

I think it resolved itself. I opened in a private window. Perhaps check my site before you respond in case something goofy happened again. satorihealth.ca