Menu Problem & Blank white are in Mobile view

my site is ok in desktop view. www.targetdemaildatabase.com ; in mobile view, menu (centred with site name)is not showing & there is a white blank space above header in all pages including home. in desktop view also, there are unnecessary blank spaces ( except home page) 1. between page bottom content & footer widget area 2. footer widget area & site info footer area.

looking forward to your kind help.

Hello there,

Your site isn’t accessible. Is that URL correct?

To fix the issue, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.btn-menu{
  color: #000;
}

.page-wrap,
#content .content-wrapper{
  padding-top: 0 !important;
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

.entry-footer{
  margin-top: 0;
}

#main > .hentry{
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;    
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

url is www.targetedemaildatabase.com

the menu is visible now in mobile view, but the white area above header in mobile view still there…

Hello there,

Try to apply the following CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width:991px){

.site-title a,
  .site-title a:hover,
  .site-description {  
   color: #000;
  }  

}

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, I’m having a similar problem with kingshukghosh. There’s a big blank space (both mobile and desktop) between the first and second page in my home page. here’s my website URL http://www.aspeeronline.com/

Hello Sipho,

Sorry to hear the trouble you are having. Could you please confirm if it happens from the beginning or just a sudden? I noticed that the main slider doesn’t to behave normally as it should. Other plugin or third party script might interfere it. Please try to disable the all non-required plugins one by one and check if the issue still persists.

Regards,
Kharis

It just happened and I haven’t installed any plugin

Hello there,

Did you do updating some plugins like Jetpack and Magic Action Box? Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis

I updated page builder, but that was after the problem.

Thank you for the report. I am looking into it. I will update you ASAP.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

The issue doesn’t appear on my test site. Please try to temporarily downgrade the Page Builder plugin. Let me know once you are done, maybe it would give a clue to troubleshoot it.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis. Sorry for taking time to respond. I’ve downgraded it.

Hello there,

The issue still persists. Other plugin might cause this issue? Please try to temporarily deactivate other plugins one by one.

Regards,
Kharis