Menu order rtl problem in sydney theme

How I can change the menu order so the first item in the order become to the first left , I am trying to create a RTL site using Sydney theme but the menu direction never change it stay same like English even if I change the site language in WP ?

Hello there,

Please share a link to your site, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

I create my site offline now under xampp but I have another ida, I alrady have two menus , How to set the second menu for the hamburger menu only ? this will fix my rtl problem in another word I want wp to show menu2 in mobile or tablet but menu1 in desktop, I try some plugin but I did not like it, I prefer customize the theme for this…

I am sorry I still didn’t get it. Do you have a screenshot to share here?

Regards,
Kharis

I just order the item in the menu upside down is looking good in desktop but in wrong order in mobile menu , i did this to override the rtl problem.

but now I had another menu “mobile menu” I add it to my menu widget, how I can let the theme to switch to menu1 if desktop but to menu2 if its mobile or tablet ?

Hello there,

Are you running the latest version of Sydney? If possible, please share a link to your site here, so I can exactly get the possible code to suggest.

Regards,
Kharis