Menu not visible on Phone or Tablet

Hi,

Recently the menu for our site assaggi.co.uk has become invisible on phones and tablets. The menus are there - if you click on the space below the logo they appear - but you can’t see the three bars. I have read several posts on this form with suggestions to change the colour code in CSS. I have changed the CSS code to several colours, from darks through to whites, but it doesn’t show. Do you have any suggestions? We’re about to reopen our restaurant after a

Hello,

Please try to change the Mobile menu button color in the Customize → Colors → Header section, it should help. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

That worked! Brilliant - thanks so much Roman. I’ve been banging my head against this wall for weeks.

You are welcome!

We are here to help you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

This hasn’t helped me at all. No matter what color I put in, in the mobile menu button section, it still is invisible. The site is https://ohoskiart.com.

Can you help? Thank you.

Hello @marivan,

This hasn’t helped me at all. No matter what color I put in, in the mobile menu button section, it still is invisible.

I have just checked the mobile header on your website and saw that your mobile menu button is okay now. So have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Wow, I must have but it hadn’t shown up. I had to put in the Fabulous font plugin. It wasn’t showing up last night.

Thank you.

Mary

Okay, you are welcome Mary!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,
I have the same issue which is not fixed by changing the color of the Mobile menu button. Please look at https://polisea.ro.

Meantime I saw another advise of yours on other similar older topic for the case of using a child theme. Indeed, I have to update the header.php in the child theme according your suggestion and now this issue was fixed. Thank you,

1 Like

You are welcome @cherciud1 :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support